Thank you 😀 🙂
- Upload Image to your post.
- Link to the person who nominated you. (add a link of any of his/her blogpost)
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate 5-10 person and ask your questions to them.
And now the questions and answers:
1.What is your favorite genre of writing?
Ans: Poetry. But I also enjoy writing stories and essays.
2. What is the most memorable compliment you ever received?
Ans: A compliment I received from the editor of GENNEXT page of Republica for my poem Introvert.
3. Politician or Actor/Actress?
Ans: Actor 😀 🙂
4. Who is your favorite Author?
Ans: Laxmi Prashad Devkota (everything he had written) , Krishna Dharabashi (loved his novel Radha ) and Paulo Coelho ( Eleven Minutes).
5.One thing you cannot live without?
Ans: Laptop. I love watching anime, movies. And I watch them daily. I do have to write and to do projects and designs. Actually, I can’t do anything without my laptop.
6. Who is your Role Model?
Ans: I don’t know. But I am influenced by many poets and writers. To name some Nikhil Parekh, Frost, Khalil Gibran etc.
7. Which blog did you enjoy most on reading?
Ans: I trust people readily and I get nervous while talking to girls 🙂 😀 .
9. What inspires you to write?
Ans: People, places, pain, and peace.
10. Your favorite holiday destination & why?
Ans: I love going to Muktinath, Mustang. A few years ago we had a college tour to some hydropower site, after finishing the field visit we headed for Muktinath. For the first time, I realized what it is to be near the mountains, it’s so majestic and pure. I don’t think there is any better place than that on this earth. It’s heaven.
11. What is your biggest dream of life?
Ans: To fulfill the dreams of my parents and to publish my own book.
My Nominations are:
And My Questions For You:
- What is your First post on WordPress, provide the link?
- If you are given a chance to meet people following you in WordPress who would you meet first and why ?
- When do you generally write, Morning, Daytime, Evening or Night?
- What is the piece of writing you wrote that is close to your heart?
- What is writing for you?
- How often do you write ?
- If you have to choose between writing and wealth, what would you choose and why ?
- Best and Beautiful thing of your life ?
- Source of inspiration for writing?
- What type of person are you ( In five words ) ?
Thank you all,
Keep writing 🙂 Keep reading 🙂