Thankyou Sweta, for nominating me and making me believe that blogging can be fun. And now one more thing is added to my blog making it more, more… (tell me a word 🙂 ).
It feels good to be recognized as a blogger. 🙂
Sweta, you are such a versatile writer/blogger. When you put all your emotions and your heart into everything you write, it surely pulls away everything good that is inside of me and makes me believe that there is nothing better than writing what you actually love.
Do check out her blog, it’s amazing: SwetaOjha
2013 November: I got published in the national daily.
2014 February: Some more poems got published.
2014 March 2 (Seconds before I started my blog): I said to myself, “Hey Why don’t I search my own community who would appreciate what I WRITE, who would help me IMPROVE what I write.”
2014 March 2 (After I started my blog ): TADAA !! And then there was my first post ‘विचार शुन्यता’.
Advice to new Bloggers:
- Nothing is impossible. (ok, something is ! ) But believe your habits define you. So make a habit of writing everything you love to write or post and don’t ever think it would be all worse, nothing is worse until you judge yourself as worse.
- Time makes everything beautiful. So wait and have patience. You’ll get better with time. Read, Read and Read, it is a workout to get better (This is the thing I’m still trying to do.).
- Don’t listen to my crap and start as you like because no one makes you better than yourself.
The Rules for The Blogger Recognition Award:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them.
And here are my nominations:
Thanks again Sweta . Have a happy day ahead.